Monday, February 2, 2009

AT kahit Hindi na naging KAMI sa huli..... Siya parin ang FIRST LOVE KO :-)

Since, It is now said to be the MONTH of HEARTS let me share this to you.
My friend texted me:

Ella: Jong, Kita nka sa Commerial sa Mcdo?

Mart: la pa.. Y maN?

Ella: Kahawig gud nimo ang guy.. hehe:) pero slyt lang ha.

Mart: amaw! Ok, tanawon nako! hehe :-)

So, I searched it immediatley on youtube :-)





When I first saw it, I got carried away. It touched my heart. I love this video! so true.. most of the time, this is what happens.. we don't always end up with our 1st love but it still makes everything perfect knowing that once upon a time we fell in love with them.. :)
"AT kahit Hindi rin naging KAMI sa huli..... Siya parin ang FIRST LOVE KO :-)"
(kahilak kog popcorn! drama kau si ankol hehe..) hahay!
Well anyway, Abso-freakin-lutely love it! From the concept to the script to the music --- PERFECT! This commercial is definitely a CLASSIC. And with "Huling El Bimbo" (Oh Yeah E-HEADS!!!) playing in the background, it sealed the cap of absolute brilliance. very Good JOB! Mcdo PHILIPPINES! thumbs up!
PS. Hindi ko naman un kamukha ah! hehehe:-)

No comments: