Saturday, February 7, 2009

Am I Ready for Love?

A miracle in my life has come..
it feels great!
I'm in a bliss these days, I don't know why.
Maybe because of a new special creation who surrounds me today.
New friends. New People. New inspiration. New place. New family.
New LOVE?

I know, this new world must not be an accident.
I know. I know. God must have been thinking about ME ......




.......WHEN GOD MADE YOU!






AMATEUR VIDEO

(Guy)
It's always been a mystery to me,
How two hearts can come together,
And love can last forever.
But now that I have found you I believe
That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.
So gone are all my questions about why,
And i've never been so sure of anything in my life

Chorus:

Oh I wonder what God was thinking, when He created you.
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.

(Girl)
Ooo ooo, I promise that wherever you may go,
Wherever life may lead you
With all my heart I'll be there too.
And from this moment on I want you to know,
I'll let nothing come between us,
And I will love the ones you love.

(Guy)
So gone are all my questions about why
(Girl echoes)
about why


Duet:
Oh I wonder what God was thinking when He created you,
I wonder if He knew everything I would need,
Because He made all my dreams come true.
When God made you He must've been thiking about me.

Bridge:
He made the sun, He made the moon,
To harmonize a perfect tune,
One can't do without the other,
they just have to be together.
And that is how I know its true,
You're for me and I'm for you and my world
Just can't be right without you in my life.


In behalf, Of the whole Youth Reload Family, I would like to congratulate CHRYSTAL LYNE & Jordan for a job well done! What a standing ovation moment! keep it up! I'm very proud of you! All for the Glory of GOD! Keep the Fire Burning!
Ahoo! Ahoo!

credits: www. youtube.com - video
www.google.com- lyrics

No comments: