Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simplified Random Videos 1

I never knew this till my friend Nhayna_sai( the pancit canton.. wateber!)txted me bout the upcoming dragon ball Z live movie! Great! ah! So we're expecting hello Kitty live the movie to be next in store! lol! Anyway, For all DRAGONBALL fanatics. the wait is over. this movie is coming very soon.





Poypoy! the cheer dancer!! I know you'll enjoy this one! ( A video taken from a presentation at IGACOS (island Garden City of Samal) during their Fiesta program.




Jollibbe and Hetty! Lucky charm ng merge! take a look at them! ( A video taken during our culmination day in MERGE review center!)




Group 57! I just missed my groupmates! hehe. Goodluck sa ating lahat! kung nasaan man kayo ngayon jan ka nalang! haha! ( Our official entrance Billboard during our Seminar! Caring-carry!)


No comments: