Thursday, January 1, 2009

All I can Say TODAY!

I believe that every morning has its new awakening. And I think the best advice I can give myself today is to affirm my commitment to God’s loving presence from day to day. With this frame of mind, I would be able to achieve a highly spirited and motivated attitude to try a little harder and to be and do my best in whatever field I’m in.

God doesn’t want me to be passive but a real optimist, an active doer. And because I’m God’s child, I need to be special by continuously enhancing my inner faculties, discovering my hidden knowledge, and developing and refining my skills for a complete me.

In these trying times when business fold up one by one, when we can’t seem to even have a glimpse of our nation’s future and what tomorrow will bring, I’d say that we go back to life’s basics.

God. Pray, pray, and pray. By praying, we can find solace in his presence and our completeness would be in Him alone.

Family. Spend more quality time with our love ones.


Career. Continue to work not only for our professional and personal betterment, but also with a steadfast belief that in our own little way we ca

n make a difference in our nation.

Everything is just starting out for the all of us. It’s not too late to strengthen our relationship with God and experience life as you have never ever experienced before. BECAUSE LOVING GOD IS SO MUCH FUN!


HAPPY NEW YEAR brothers and sisters in CHRIST.


-- A Season Greeting from TRAMZ CORNER--


No comments: