Saturday, April 12, 2008

A MILLION THANKS


As i step to the greater heights of the next level and cross the threshold of being a professional let me express my sincerest gratitude to some people who inspired me and taught me not to surrender in this endeavor. First, to my parents mama nenet and papa maddie who never gave up despite all indestructible impediments that came and served as my inspiration. You were the reason why i always stand up every time i stumble in the midst of this fight. Secondly, to my family nanay bebing,tatay willy, auntie cecil, uncle tata, kuya wilson,palen and to the rest of the adlawan and adiong clan who somehow shared their blessings and lend their helping hands. To my classmates and groupmates in the college of nursing that together we faced every dare of this hardwearing itinerary day by day. To all my mentors in this institution who took part in molding me to become a so-called globally competitive human being. To my friends who’ve been with me through ups and downs of this roller coaster ride and for propping me up to sustain the nerve of going on. To someone who had me at my best and loved me at my worst for making a difference and for giving spice in my ordinary college days. To all my detractors who anyhow taught me how to be brave and motivated me to improve myself as a grown up individual. Of course, to our almighty god where i draw most of my strength and for sending the holy spirit that enlightens me every moment of the day. I would not have done all of these without your help! I hope that time will come that i can be able to pay back the kindness you’ve bestowed, as when the time that i could reap the harvest of this struggle. A million thanks to all of you!

No comments: