Wednesday, December 27, 2006

REGISTER NOW!



I have just registered myself to COMELEC to vote this comming 2007 election. I went to Commission on Election Office at around 7:00 am and I was finnished at 3:00pm without break. Yes it was a horrible day. I observed that their system on registration process is very unorganized. It seems that nobody cares about the people falling in line. Approximately 500 people are having their line and hoping to register themesleves. Rats! and when you come in the room where you need to reg yourself it seems that nothing happens outside. The workers are very relax! omg! I think Philippines will never progress with those people. With that very simple and little event they don't know how to handle it? Sucks... How much more for the entire country! what the heck!




Anyway, as a concern citizen have yourself register now. Registration is until Dec. 31, 2006.
Who may register. - Any Filipino citizen who is:
1. At least eighteen (18) years of age;
2. A resident of the Philippines for at least one (1) year and in the place wherein he proposes to vote for at least six (6) months on or before the day of the election;
3. Not otherwise disqualified by law.


Don't forget to bring a valid I.D. and for more details just visit http://www.comelec.gov.ph/.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! ayaw nag boto no! samok2x! hehehe.....