Sunday, November 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM




HAPPY BIRHDAY MOM;-)
Today is NOVEMBER 11 2006 Who would have thought that I almost forgot that now is a very special day for a very special girl in my life...Not until I have seen the date on the newspaper. It might because of the dynamic state produce by the change in the environment that is perceived as destructing, threatening and annoying STRESSFUL NCM in school. hehehe... Well, anyway... To My comforter, my bestfriend and the best private nurse of mine... the person that her smile is like a haunting melody that keeps repeating tenderly I love her.






In my dreams when she's with me, my life is moonlight symphony. Our to hearts in tune to a sweet melody, the rythm of love in every beat. heheheh... She's not what you think she is... Beacause Im pertaining to the birthday of not the most special girl but the only special girl in my life ..... No other than but my dearest MOTHER!My Mother is a special gift,A special gift that God gave to me.'d be lost and lonely without her,If God took her away you see.I love her so very much,That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other.





And honestly I don't know what to give her.... THINK>>>>THINK>>>>THINK>>>
MArt :-)

No comments: