Thursday, June 14, 2007

GOOD BYE MONDAY GROUP! : this may be a blessing in disguise



They say change is the only stable thing in this earth. It brings about progress or regression, opportunities or loss.
Presently, a change is taking place in my academic world. As I turned into a graduating student, my schedule changed too. From Monday group I am now in the Thursday group. A lot of speculations are stretching over the campus about the latter. CI’s are more terror, supervisors are more strict and etc. However, the big deal for me is I will be having hard time again to adjust with the schedule that is quite strange. (Friday and Saturday night gimmicks no more :-) )This couldn’t had happened if I’ve done better in the enrollment process, not if I never let those deceiving people took a part in the route of my enrollment. Anyway, the damage has been done and I’ve already forgiven them as the holy scripture tells us “forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sinned against us”. I’m just viewing things on the lighter side. This may be a blessing in disguise. Well good luck to me and may good bless me as I step the greater heights of the next level and cross the threshold of being a senior.


Schedule:
Education 4 – 2:30 – 4:00 pm MT
English 3 - 5:30- 7:00pm
History 2 - 4:00- 5:30pm
NCM 104 - 8:00 – 12:00 pm MT
3:00-11:00 pm thFS
7:00 – 3:00 pm thFS

No comments: